New version 3.7.3 that contains several bug fixes. Please update, if you are using a previous version.
Osclass 3.7.3 changelog:
- Improved compatibility with MariaDB
- Using openssl functions instead of mcrypt (if available)
- Improved Imagick usage, falling back to GD when not available. Can now be disabled on admin panel too.
- Fixed duplication of indexes on upgrade
- Search alerts correctly being sent to unregistered users
- Fixed issue with session’s id being invalid
- Multiple minor fixes and improvements
Osclass 3.7.4: security update
Last 21st July, we detected, thanks to the notice of several users of our forums, that in some Osclass websites appeared a new admin account. Said account was created without the knowledge of the administrator. Given the security risk that this may represent for our users, we are releasing a new version of Osclass which corrects this error and will prevent it from happening in the future.
Meanwhile, we continue to analyze the cause of the intrusion. At the moment we the lack of information on what the source of this bug is or how many sites may have been affected. As soon as we have more information we will provide you the necessary explanations. At the moment, we ask you all to update your sites with this new version.